Commercial AC Controls & Thermostats
If your commercial system is more than five years old or so, Arnold's AC can provide you with an upgrade that will make your life a whole lot easier at an affordable price. Wireless thermostats that you can control remotely via the internet are the way to go. Whether you're on the way home from the office or away for weeks on a business trip, wireless control allows you to raise and lower the temperature and humidity at the office remotely. Call Arnold's today and we'll make your life as a business owner a lot more comfortable and convenient!
Modern Commercial AC Controls
Most modern commercial AC systems are equipped with controls that allow offsite monitoring and temperature and humidity adjustments. Control features of our more popular commercial systems include:
- REMOTE CONTROL With an internet connection, a wifi thermostat allows you to alter building temperature. This remote control means the commercial HVAC system runs less often, saving money on your energy bills and prolonging the life of the system.
- NOTIFICATIONS The remote control ability helps monitor malfunctions and alerts you when it's time for maintenance.
- SMART FEATURES A “smart” wifi thermostat does not need to be programmed. It keeps track of the preferred settings and learns from them. It will automatically set the temperature controls based on that information. Even better, it collects usage data over a period of time, and then creates a schedule indicating when it is time to adjust the temperature.
- DATA COLLECTION Collecting data helps monitor energy usage and system maintenance. Most wifi thermostats can analyze energy usage and HVAC operating data, and provide detailed information about HVAC energy usage, which may enable other cost-saving, energy-saving measures.
- ALERTS Another way wifi thermostats help is that they can send alerts when the HVAC system is failing, or when the building interior becomes too hot or too cold.
Commercial AC installations or replacements are frequently a big-ticket purchase that business owners may prefer to spread out over time with payments. Here at Arnold's Air Conditioning, we have partnered with Service Finance Company and Hearth to allow affordable budgets for our customers.
At Arnold's AC, we repair, maintain, sell and custom install all the top brands to the highest quality standards in the industry. Our family business has more than 30 years of highly trained, pro experience behind it, and our technicians receive ongoing training in order to provide our customers with the most cutting-edge services and products in HVAC. We are passionate about our craft and stand behind our work and brands. We have established a network of close working relationships over the last three decades with the top manufacturers that enable Arnold's to provide you with multiple options for financing and saving on new purchases. There are many AC companies throughout South Florida, but there is only one Arnold's Air Conditioning. We are the last AC contractor you will ever need.
Top 3 Reasons to Choose Arnold's
Experience matters! At Arnold's AC, we have lived, worked and played in South Florida for most of our adult lives. We know firsthand what it's like from both the customer's perspective and the contractor's perspective. That's why we're passionate about what we do and how we do it. Our team provides only the highest quality repairs using OEM replacement parts, honest maintenance and recommendations, and top brand names and installations.
Considering a trusted handyman to repair your AC or install a new system in order to save a few dollars? Don't do it! Most handymen don't have the knowledge, experience or even the tools to do adequate HVAC work, let alone are licensed, bonded and fully insured. The likelihood that your short-term savings will end up costing more over the long haul is high, and if your home or system is damaged by a nonprofessional, you have little financial recourse.
At Arnold's AC, early on we got hooked on the smiles and thank yous that always seem to immediately follow a repair or new system installation. Even an hour or two without AC here in South Florida can be miserable, and when a customer's system kicks in again, it makes us feel like a hero. We get similar satisfaction when a customer after decades calls us again for a new system. It's this kind of customer satisfaction that feeds our passion to be the best at what we do.