Commerical HVAC systems can be complicated, with key parts located in hard-to-get-to places. They're also usually quite a bit larger than residential systems, with the consequences of a break down or inefficient operation costing much, much more. At Arnold's AC, we're equipped with the specialized experience and tools required to repair, maintain or replace the system in your business. We have over 30 years of practical high-quality repair service experience on commercial systems throughout South Florida. Our technicians are not only factory trained, but our team participates regularly in ongoing professional education to keep up with evolving HVAC technologies and trends.
Common Commercial AC Problems
- Short Cycling Lots of stop-and-go cycling that you can hear, and an endless rebooting of the compressor before the cooling cycle is completed. Short cycling can occur because of a dirty air filter, a thermostat malfunction, leaking refrigerant and more.
- Leaking Refrigerant Refrigerant leaks are the most common issues found in commercial HVAC systems. If you notice oil around your valves, service ports or connections, or the system simply isn’t blowing cool air, you may be losing refrigerant.
- Dirty Filter Just like with residential AC, dirty filters can plague commercial systems too. They should be cleaned or replaced monthly to keep power consumption limited and extend system life.
- Dirty Condenser Coils Also like its residential counterpart, commercial systems often suffer from dirty condenser coils, which reduces heat transfer from indoors to out-.
- Noises Commercial HVAC systems can squeak, rattle, whistle, thud and more. Don’t wait to get a professional opinion when you hear odd noises coming from your commercial AC. They can indicate an impending break down.
- Malfunctioning Economizer An economizer helps reduce energy consumption for cooling. If the economizer isn’t operating correctly, sensors can fail and the system can be more expensive to operate.
- Clogged Drain Clogged drains will cause a moldy smell coming from the air vents and the water that overflows from the catch pan will cause building damage. Regular professional maintenance will help prevent this common commercial AC issue.
- Loose Evaporator Belt A loose belt is hard on the pulley, it reduces the fan’s speed, and will eventually freeze the coil. Regular pro maintenance will also help prevent this common problem.
Commercial AC installations or replacements are frequently a big-ticket purchase that business owners may prefer to spread out over time with payments. Here at Arnold's Air Conditioning, we have partnered with Service Finance Company and Hearth to allow affordable budgets for our customers.
At Arnold's AC, we repair, maintain, sell and custom install all the top brands to the highest quality standards in the industry. Our family business has more than 30 years of highly trained, pro experience behind it, and our technicians receive ongoing training in order to provide our customers with the most cutting-edge services and products in HVAC. We are passionate about our craft and stand behind our work and brands. We have established a network of close working relationships over the last three decades with the top manufacturers that enable Arnold's to provide you with multiple options for financing and saving on new purchases. There are many AC companies throughout South Florida, but there is only one Arnold's Air Conditioning. We are the last AC contractor you will ever need.
Top 3 Reasons to Choose Arnold's
Experience matters! At Arnold's AC, we have lived, worked and played in South Florida for most of our adult lives. We know firsthand what it's like from both the customer's perspective and the contractor's perspective. That's why we're passionate about what we do and how we do it. Our team provides only the highest quality repairs using OEM replacement parts, honest maintenance and recommendations, and top brand names and installations.
Considering a trusted handyman to repair your AC or install a new system in order to save a few dollars? Don't do it! Most handymen don't have the knowledge, experience or even the tools to do adequate HVAC work, let alone are licensed, bonded and fully insured. The likelihood that your short-term savings will end up costing more over the long haul is high, and if your home or system is damaged by a nonprofessional, you have little financial recourse.
At Arnold's AC, early on we got hooked on the smiles and thank yous that always seem to immediately follow a repair or new system installation. Even an hour or two without AC here in South Florida can be miserable, and when a customer's system kicks in again, it makes us feel like a hero. We get similar satisfaction when a customer after decades calls us again for a new system. It's this kind of customer satisfaction that feeds our passion to be the best at what we do.
Ready to get started?
If you're ready to get started, use any of the buttons below!